Please feel free to contact us : CONTACT FORM
TRAVEL. DISCOVER. LEARN.
Ready to change your world? Kashiwa Goodwill Guide Association is more than your average City Tour Guide. We are here to show you a new and exciting way to explore unfamiliar destinations including suburbs of Tokyo. Whether you’re looking for a private tour or would like to experience real Japan, we want you to have fun while learning something new about Japanese culture. Keep reading to learn more about available guides and how to get in touch with any questions.
NEWS/INFO (Latest 5)
- 2024-02-02Forecast for cherry blossom blooming in 2024The Japan Weather Association has announced the “2024 Cherry Blossom Bloom Forecast”. The first cherry blossoms in Japan bloom on March 19th in Fukuoka and Kochi. March 20th in Tokyo. Hokkaido is expected to open on April 27th.
- 2024-01-09Pleased to announce that the completion of our website renewal!We have recently revised the design and page structure and added new features, aiming to make the homepage more user-friendly.We will provide more useful information to foreign tourists and take care of you as a volunteer guide.Thank you for your continued support.
- 2024-01-09Number of Foreign Visitors to Japan (November 2023 Estimate)The number of foreign visitors to Japan in November reached 2,440,800, almost the same number as in the same month of 2019, exceeding the 2 million mark for the sixth consecutive month.One year has passed since the resumption of individual tourism, and the number of foreign visitors is steadily recovering.
- 2022-11-13Just resumed activities as from today, Nov 13, 2022our association decided to advance our plan and to resume activities as from Nov. 13, 2022.
- 2022-10-11Resuming our guide activities as from Dec 1st 2022We, therefore, have decided to resume our activities as from Dec 1st. subject to change at any time depending on dissemination situation.
BLOG (Latest 10)
- 2024-02-26International student to China used her flight layover time to sightsee in AsakusaShe used the time in between went sightseeing in Asakusa. She is an exchange student from Mexico. She arrived at Narita Airport early in the morning and left for Beijing in the evening. She used the time in between went sightseeing in Asakusa. She had said that Asakusa was a tourist destination that ...
- 2024-02-23Active Australian family enjoyed Shinjuku and Harajuku areaActive Australian family and a friend enjoyed Shinjuku Metropolitan building observatory with snow weather and street piano. They also enjoyed Meiji Shrine with Wedding parade. As it was holliday, they were suprised with many people at the Takeshita street.
- 2024-02-22Family of 4 and their friends from Australia enjoyed conveyor-belt sushi restaurant and beautiful Japanese Garden in TokyoGoods friends of 6 visited Shinjuku, Tukiji, Shibuya and Happoen Garden. They were fascinated by Bonsai, early blooming cherry blossoms, Nishikigoi and several plants in the Japanese garden of Happoen, it’s raining though, rather they loved there in the rain.
- 2024-02-13A Friendly Family From Brazil spends their first day in TokyoThe guest arrived from Sao paulo in the middle of the night the day before travelling for two days. We toured Tokyo using the virtual SUICA that they had prepared in advance. At Meiji Shrine, we were luckily enough to see a wedding procession.
- 2024-02-13Wonderful Brazilan family appreciated TonkatsuThey ate lunch at a local, tiny but cozy Tonkatsu (breaded pork cutlet) restaurant and liked very much. After the lunch, they took a walk to the beautiful Japanese and Edo museum near to the restaurant to help their digestion.
- 2024-02-12A group from Italy enjoyed Akihabara, Asakusa and Yanaka on February 10th, 2024They visited Akihabara, Asakusa and Yanaka. They enjoyed walking and sightseeing in Akihabara, Asakusa and Yanaka. They went to Akihabara on next day again by themselves.
- 2024-02-12Italian nice 4 ladies enjoyed Nikkou shrines and templesIt was fine day and some snow remained.They enjoyed famous Nikkou Toushouguu and Rinnouji area. They also enjoyed nature atmosphere in mountain area.It was mid of 3 days holiday, and many visitors also enjoyed historical places.
- 2024-01-31Italian nice 5 guys enjoyed Tokyo traditional and modern featuresItalian nice 5 guys enjoyed Tokyo 2 days. They visited Tokyo metropolitan building 45th observatory, Omoide-yokotyou, Meiji-jinguu, Takesita-street, Shibuya square crossing, Tukiji fish market, Namiyoke-shrine, Fukagawa-fudouson, Tomioka-hachimangu, Kiyosumi-park and Observatory near Tokyo station. They especially enjoyed Tukiji fish market with buying and eating cooked fishes and Japanese cakes.
- 2024-01-31Two Mexicans Enjoy Home VisitThey visited the member’s home. They were impressed by the garden and tatami room. They also showed interest in kimonos.Nobuko feasted on traditional Japanese food and enjoyed conversation while drinking matcha.
- 2024-01-31Two Mexicans who love sushiThey had just finished sightseeing in China and stopped in Japan. They wanted to eat Japanese food, so I took them to a sushi restaurant. They were very impressed with the deliciousness of the chutoro (medium fatty tuna). They also requested sushi for lunch the next day. On this day, we went ...